Thanks to Jeff Black, Dale Platz, Bennett Powersports for being Master Sponsors this year! A Master Sponsor helps fund all aspects of the club. Thanks to all of our sponsors for helping us fund our clubs activities. Check out our sponsors page to go to the club's sponsors web sites and thank them by shopping at their stores & businesses
Top three cash payout for Pro Class! (1st- $300, 2nd- $150 and 3rd- $50.) Overall Pro, A, B, and C trophies will also be awarded plus other trophies too. Click picture to download the pdf flier.
Below is some footage from last years Hare Scramble race!
Their Menu is shown to the right here. Click to download it / check it out. If you want to know more, go to their facebook page (Click Here)
This is a text! You can edit, move, copy or delete it.
What is a Michigan Sprint Enduro?:
The course will consist of 2 separate 'tests'. One test will be considered a 'Cross Test'. The Cross test will consist of mostly grass track and some woods, as well as motocross when applicable. The other test will be considered the 'Enduro Test'. The Enduro Test will consist of mostly woods.
Each test will be required to be within 2-7 miles in length. (The goal is to roughly have 8 total miles of course) The width and difficulty of the trail will be up to the club. Each test will be ran 4 times (8 total tests) each going back and forth between the two tests. There will be a short break for each rider in between each test.
There will be no drops in this format and every test time will count. Total time at the end of the day will determine the winner.
What type of Scoring will be used?:
Michigan Sprint Enduros will utilize the Livelaps live scoring system. This is the cell phone reading of a poker chip style transponder on the front number plate. Click HERE (https://www.livelaps.com) to go to LiveLaps.com and check out the app. Live Laps utilizes a live scoring system. Riders and spectators will be able to see scoring as it happens. From home or at the track on their smart phones. This will also allow us to have shorter times after the racing stops before handing out awards. (At the BCMC event this fall, racing was done at 4:15 and awards were handed out at 4:40 with no issue.)
What is the race day schedule like?:
Sign up start at 7:00am. Big bike and minis are allowed to sign up at the same time.
Minis Riders meeting will start at 8:45am. Race to start at 9:00am. Minis will run a shortened schedule and run 2 times on each test, for 4 total tests. (it is up to the club if they want to run a shortened course. At the Fall event we ran the same exact Cross test, and ran the Enduro test 2 miles shorter.) This event should end at 10:30am.
Big Bike riders meeting will be held at 10:45am. Race to start at 11:00am. Big Bikes will run the full course. They will run 4 times each on both tests, for a total of 8 tests on the day. All bike should be finished no later than 5:00pm. (or earlier). 20 minute protest period will be mandatory.
Gate fee: $10 per adult, non racers under 10 years old Free
Camping: 10 per camp site. Camping is rustic with no water or electricity. Port-O-Johns will be on sight.
Entry fee: $25 for Minis, $35 for big bikes.
Transponder fee: $10 for a transponder. This will be a purchase not a rental. Can be reused for each event. Once the rider has one, they should not have to buy another unless lost or broken. Transponders will be sold through Michigan Sprint Enduros separately than the club collecting gate and race fee. (Much like the hare scramble series)
What will the class structure be?:
1. Pro Class: Open Bike Size, Open Ability, Open Age. Cash Payout to top 3. (Recommended is $500)
2. Open A: Open Bike Size, A Rider Ability, Open Age. If you ride A class in Motocross, Hare Scramble or Enduro, you must ride A class.
3. Lites A: 250cc and Under, A Rider Ability, Open Age. If you ride A class in Motocross, Hare Scramble or Enduro, you must ride A class.
4. Open B: Open Bike Size, B Rider Ability, Open Age. If you ride B Class or lower in Motocross, Hare Scramble or Enduro, you can ride B class.
5. Lites B: 250cc and Under, B Rider Ability, Open Age. If you ride B Class or lower in Motocross, Hare Scramble or Enduro, you can ride B class.
6. Open C: Open Bike Size, C Rider Ability, Open Age. C Classes will be for first year racers or any C class racer from Motocross, Hare Scrambles or Enduros.
7. Lites C: 250cc and under, C Rider Ability, Open Age. C Classes will be for first year racers or any C class racer from Motocross, Hare Scrambles or Enduros.
8. 30 Plus A: Open Bike Size, A rider Ability, Must be 30 years of age or older as of April 28th, 2018.
9. 30 Plus B/C: Open Bike Size, B or C rider Ability, Must be 30 years of age or older as of April 28th, 2018.
10. 40 Plus A: Open Bike Size, A rider Ability, Must be 40 years of age or older as of April 28th, 2018.
11. 40 Plus B/C: Open Bike Size, B or C rider Ability, Must be 40 years of age or older as of April 28th, 2018.
12. 50 Plus A: Open Bike Size, A rider Ability, Must be 50 years of age or older as of April 28th, 2018.
13. 50 Plus B/C: Open Bike Size, B or C rider Ability, Must be 50 years of age or older as of April 28th, 2018.
14. Womens: Open to all Women, Open Bike Size, Open Age.
MORNING MINI CLASSES
15. Mini: Up to 100cc two stroke, Up to 150cc four stroke. Up to 19” front tire and 16” rear tire. Ages 10-15
16. Junior: Up to 65cc Two Stroke, Up to 110cc Four stroke. Ages 7-12
Do to the nature of this event, we ask that there are no 50cc bikes.
Complete with Drone Footage, here is a link to a video that Dave Boyer put together for last years D-14 Hare Scramble. This is from our facebook page. Awsome job "Flounder"!
Look for 2018 Hare Scramble race video soon...
Bent Wheels Competition Club Has a very rich history of riding and Racing Dirt Bikes. Specifically related to Motocross, Enduro and woods riding. We won Hare Scramble track of the year in 2014. This year we plan to make a promotional movie for our Hare Scramble. Be on the lookout for a camera crew doing interviews and others capturing stills and moving pics too. And then the drone will be out getting aerial footage. It should be an exciting new project for us. If you want to donate to our cause with money (Sponsorship) or just let us copy your GoPro footage from the race or other pics, don't be shy. Contact any one of us in the yellow Event Staff Shirts and we can hook you up with the proper people.
There is much more to come on this page... Check back later.
*Youth/Small Bike/ Women
Parade lap @ 9:30am
Race @ 10:00am (1 Hr. Race)
*50cc-70cc Auto’s (20 Minute Race)
Parade lap @ 11:00am
Race after Parade lap
*Full Size Bikes 2HR + 1 Lap
No Parade Lap Race @ 12:00pm
*ATV Mini (20 Minute Race)
Parade lap @ 1:30am
Race after Parade lap
*ATV 1,5 HR
No Parade Lap Race @ 3:00pm